Fall Conferences are this week! Our conference week schedule will look different than it has in the past. Instead of 5 ½ days of school, we will have 2.5 days of school followed by 2.5 days of conference time for our teachers and parents (no school for students). Students in grades K-8 will be dismissed early tomorrow, Wednesday, October 30th. Students in grades K-8 will not attend school on October 31 – November 1. Feedback from both teachers and parents indicated that this will be a more effective use of instructional time for students.
Release times on Wednesday, October 30th:
- Franklin Elementary: 12:00pm dismissal
- Jefferson Elementary: 11:50am dismissal
- Kamiak Elementary: 11:50am dismissal
- Sunnyside Elementary: 12:00pm dismissal
- Lincoln Middle School: 11:50am dismissal
If you have any questions, please contact your student’s school.