CHECKING OUT BOOKS
USING THE LIBRARY CATALOG (OPAC)
1. In Search box type in author ‘s last name or title or subject. The fewer words used, the better.
2. Items are arranged alphabetically. Scroll down to find item.
3. The title you are interested in will show the call number and the status of the item: IN, OUT, or LOST
4. If it is in, write down the call number. Ask for help if you are unsure where the item is.
5. If item is not in, you may fill out a Reserve an Book slip at the Circulation Desk.
6. If you want more info on the item, click on the title and a summary of the item and due date will appear.
7. Please clear search by clicking on HOME